“
Where do I start? 
How about I simply tell you that I cannot live without you? 
How about I tell you that I simply cannot breathe without you here 
by my side? You’ve always been the place where 
my fears can’t hide, but not anymore.
What do I say? 
How about I start by asking if my love has ever been enough? 
How about we start with all the secrets that you’ve kept bottled up, 
in this broken place 
you call your heart?
And I’ll gesture towards you, please don’t go. 
If you tell me what I wanna know. 
And I’ll gesture towards you, please don’t go. 
If you tell me what I wanna know.
Can I change your mind, or is it too late? 
Will you stand your ground, or will you change? 
And when we get through, 
will you know my name anymore, anymore?
How do I act? 
How about I slowly put my hand around your waist? 
How about I walk you to the door, we get back to your place? 
Cause I can’t hide the way I feel when I’m, 
when I’m too shy to take your kiss.
So how about this. 
Gesture towards you, please don’t go (gesture towards you, oh). 
If you tell me what I wanna know (tell me, tell me, tell me, everything I ever wanted to know). 
And I’ll gesture towards you, please don’t go. 
If you tell me what I wanna know.
Can I change your mind, or is it too late? 
Will you stand your ground, or will you change? 
And when we get through, 
will you know my name anymore, anymore?
Tell me, oh tell me, would I be wasting my time 
if I broke the ice and crossed your line? 
Tell me, oh tell me, would I be wasting my time 
if I broke the ice and crossed your line?
Can I change your mind or is it too late? 
Will you stand your ground or will you change? 
And when we…
will you know my name anymore, anymore? 
Where do I start? 
How about I start like this?
”

Keine Kommentare: